Action plan 2012-2014
Step by step
- 27/09/2012. Self-assessment of the IMDEA Water HRS4R and elaboration of the updated action plan
- 4-5/02/2013. Mutual learning seminar. Leuven, Belgium. Participation as facilitator during the 3rd cohort meeting
- 22-23/04/2013. Mutual learning seminar. Warsaw, Poland. Participation as facilitator during the 4th cohort meeting
- 4-5/07/2013. Mutual learning seminar. Lisbon, Portugal. Participation as facilitator during the 2nd cohort meeting
- 11/07/2013. EURAXESS National Coordination Meeting. Madrid, Spain. Presentation of HRS4R at IMDEA Agua.
- 10/10/2013. Sharing good practices about HRS4R. Zaragoza, Spain. Presentation of HRS4R at IMDEA Agua.
- 27-28/03/2014. Mutual learning seminar. Heraklion, Greece. Participation as facilitator during the 3rd cohort meeting.
|THEMATIC HEADING OF THE C&C||PRINCIPLE||KEY ACHIEVEMENTS|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Professional Attitude||New protocols (industrial and intellectual property, creation of technology-based companies)|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Professional Attitude||Computerization of processes through the intranet, E.g. purchasing management|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Professional Attitude||Implementation of the computer tool @LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Professional Attitude||Quarterly monitoring of indicators|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Improvement of the analytical accounting system considering sources of funding|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Enhancement of the electronic transactions system (intranet)|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Increase in the dissemination of research results: creation of social networks, publication of news, organization of outreach activities, etc.; with the aim of rendering accounts to society|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Accountability||Improvement of the Institute’s website in 2013 with the creation of version 2.0 of the web, with more information and more easily accessible|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Good practice in research||Continuous improvement of computer services: user support and equipment management; development of the intranet (modules: holidays, orders, library, check-in and-check-out, documents, ORP, etc.)|
|Ethical and professional aspects||Good practice in research||Laboratory procedures and rules|
|Working conditions and social security||Intellectual property rights||Implementation of the regulatory framework on intellectual and industrial property in the entity|
|Working conditions and social security||Complaints/appeals||Creating the suggestion box on the intranet|
|Training||Supervision and managerial duties||Celebration of the first stage reseachers´ days in which they present results about they work with the aim of receiving feedback and training suggestions|
|Training||Access to research training and continuous development||Offer of training courses (38)|