Protected Natural Landscape Topes de Collantes (Cuba), 1-5 November, 2016.
The National Center for Protected Areas of Cuba (CNAP), the Geological and Mining Institute of Spain (IGME) and the IMDEA Water Institute organize the III Symposium on Water Management in Protected Areas which will be held at the Protected Natural Landscape Topes de Collantes (Cuba), 1-5 November, 2016.
The objective of the symposium is to exchange knowledge, experiences and methodologies for efficient water management as a key resource in the landscape connectivity, the operation of biological corridors and ecosystem services.
Topics covered will include:
- Water management in mountain and coastal marine ecosystems
- Hydrological connectivity and biological corridors
- Research and monitoring of water resources
- Treatment and reuse of wastewater
- Forests, water and soil management and ecosystem services.
Oral communications and unpublished posters are accepted. Se aceptan presentaciones orales y carteles inéditos. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 April 2016.